With the summer’s most popular holiday just around the corner, here are six things to do on the Fourth of July that the whole family will enjoy:
- Dress patriotically
- Show your pride by finding your best red, white and blue outfit!
2. Barbeque, beer, and best friends
- Is it really the Fourth of July without a barbeque? Get some friends together to enjoy some Fourth of July classics - hamburgers, hotdogs, pasta salad, grilled chicken, corn, watermelon, etc!
3. Attend a local firework show
- Hunt down a local firework show to enjoy with the family- if you can’t find a local firework show, light up some sparklers. They’re much safer, quieter, and make for a great photo!
4. Go camping
- Gather family and friends to go on a camping trip- disconnect to reconnect!
5. Gather around the campfire
- Light up the campfire, gather around to roast some s’mores, and sing patriotic songs!
6. Set up some friendly competition
- Set up a backyard competition such as cornhole, water balloon toss, sack race, etc. this will bring the family together while getting active!
As things continue to get back to normal, please remember to continue wearing your mask if you are not vaccinated and follow all CDC guidelines. We hope you have a wonderful happy, healthy, and safe Fourth of July.
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.