Mocingbird's research team has verified and validated with the North Carolina Medical Board the most up-to-date CME requirements. Here is a quick summary of things you must know:
License Renewal Cycle Time for North Carolina (PAs)
- North Carolina physician assistant state licenses must be renewed annually on your birth date.
- Example: If your initial licensure was on January 1st, 2021, but your birthday is April 16th, 2021, you must renew on your birth date, so you would renew on April 16th, 2021.
Board Rule Checklist: State of North Carolina (PAs)
- Complete 50 hours of NCCPA Category I CME
- Due date: Every 2 years, starting on your first renewal date (first birthday after initial licensure)
- If you are currently certified by the NCCPA or you have just graduated in the past 2 years: You do not need to comply with the continuing education requirements
For more detailed information, please visit the North Carolina Medical Board website.
*Requirements are subject to change. Please refer to your Mocingbird account for the most up-to-date accurate information.*
To view customized tasks regarding your NC license requirements, sign in to your Mocingbird profile and your virtual assistant has already created your upcoming task list.
Don’t have a Mocingbird account yet? Sign up for your free trial today at mocingbird.com!
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.