Mocingbird's research team has verified and validated with the Oklahoma Medical Board with the most up-to-date CME requirements for physician assistants. Here is a quick summary of things you must know:
License Renewal Cycle Time for Oklahoma (MDs)
- Oklahoma state licenses for MDs must be renewed every year.
- The license renewal cycle and requirements are NOT the same for MDs and DOs.
Board Rule Checklist: State of Oklahoma (MDs)
- Complete 60 hours of Category 1 AMA CME
- Due date: Every 3 years at license renewal
- If you hold an active DEA registration number: Of the 60 hours of CME, complete 1 hour of Category 1 AMA CME in pain management or proper prescribing practices
- Due date: Every year
For more detailed information, please visit the Oklahoma Medical Board website.
*Requirements are subject to change. Please refer to your Mocingbird account for the most up-to-date accurate information.*
To view customized tasks regarding your OK license requirements, sign in to your Mocingbird profile and your virtual assistant has already created your upcoming task list.
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.