Mocingbird's research team has verified and validated the most up-to-date CME requirements with the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services. Here is a quick summary of things you must know:
License Renewal Cycle Time for Wisconsin (MDs/DOs)
- Wisconsin license renewal is due on 10/31 every other year, on odd-numbered years.
If your last renewal was 2019. your next license renewal date is 10/31/2021.
Board Rule Checklist: State of Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (MD/DO)
- Complete 30 hours of Category 1 AMA or AOA credits
- Due date: on 10/31 every other year, on odd numbered years
Wisconsin State Specific Requirements
- For Physicians holding DEA License: Must complete a minimum of 2 hours in a board-approved course on responsible opioid prescription. These credits may count toward the 30 hour total.
- Due: Every 2 years at renewal (10/31 every other year, on odd numbered years)
For more detailed information, please visit the State of Wisconsin Department of Safety & Professional Services website.
To view customized tasks regarding your WI license requirements, sign into your Mocingbird profile and your virtual assistant has already created your upcoming task list.
Drop us a note if you are interested in partnering up with us. Complete this contact form and our team will reach out with a free CME process consultation for your organization.